Learning Center: Whole Home Tips
Whole Home Protection Is Just the Beginning
Whole home coverage from Direct Energy and Home Warranty of America® gives you peace of mind, but the best way to care for your home is through routine inspections and maintenance. Catch problems early and fix them before they worsen, and you can extend the lives of your household systems and appliances, and save money over the long term.
- Benefits of Home Protection Plans and Home Warranties
- Energy-Saving Tips For Spring/Summer
- Sustainable Energy: Tips To Help The Environment And Save $$$!
- Regular Home Maintenance Can Help You Avoid Big Breakdowns, Bills
- Refrigerator And Freezer Maintenance Tips
- Understanding Plumbing And Electrical Codes
- Home Repairs That Hurt: A Look At The Most Dangerous And Costly Home Repairs
- Your Washer And Dryer Take Care Of Clothes, But Are You Taking Care Of Them?
- Simple Steps To Keep Home Safe While You're On Vacation
Protection from the Unexpected
Your homeowners insurance won't cover breakdowns due to age or regular wear and tear. Get repair and replacement coverage to protect your whole home with Home Warranty of America.Learn More